Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Gierach and Gierach, P.A Gierach and Gierach
  • Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!

How do I marshal assets a personal representative or administrator of a will?

Marshaling assets is just collecting assets and putting it in a place where it can then be distributed from the person who has died to the family members who are still living. The marshaling of assets requires a very well-trained person to deal with financial institutions if there are bank accounts, savings accounts, stocks, bonds and even real property. So therefore, you must have an attorney who’s experienced in order to help you to do the marshaling or collecting of assets.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation