Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Gierach and Gierach, P.A Gierach and Gierach
  • Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!

Who can be appointed executor (personal representative)?

Anyone who is a resident of the State of Florida and who has not committed a felony may be appointed as a personal representative. however, there are limitations with respect to out-of-state people. Out-of-state persons can be appointed as a personal representative in Florida if they’re a blood relative of the person making the will called the testator.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation