Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Gierach and Gierach, P.A Gierach and Gierach
  • Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!

I am concerned that the estate administrator is improperly distributing assets. How can I ensure that the estate is being administered correctly?

The assurance that you have that an estate is being administered correctly is to monitor the process, and if you are a beneficiary, you are supposed to be kept up to date as to what’s going on in the probate. If you see that something is amiss or awry or wrong, then you need to go to a lawyer, hire a lawyer, explain to the lawyer what you believe is happening, and then a lawyer can file a pleading with the court to remove the administrator or personal representative if he or she is committing malfeasance.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation